Completed in Spring 2010, this custom built home in Webster Groves, MO is verified Green at the Gold level- the highest energy efficient and sustainable home distinction available from the St. Louis Home Builder’s Association’s Green Building Initiative. This four bedroom, 2.5 bath home features craftsman style architecture that blends seamlessly with the older homes in the surrounding neighborhood, while the high performance techniques used throughout the design and building process offer superior performance and much lower utility bills.
- Hardie siding, stucco panels and trim and cultured stone elevations.
- Open kitchen featuring Energy Star rated, stainless appliances, Silestone counter tops, and tile back splash.
- Built-in bookcases flanking the fireplace in the family room, which features a custom mantle designed by the homeowner.
- Cultured marble double vanity in family bathroom.
- Traditional craftsman style window casing and woodwork throughout
- Master suite features dual shower heads and sophisticated tile work.
- Insulated basement slab and walls for increased energy efficiency and comfort.
- Energy efficient home features include zoned heating and cooling, Energy Star rated lights and windows,low-flow plumbing, thorough caulk and seal package, and upgraded insulation.
Using the latest in design and building techniques, this Webster Groves home blends modern amenities with a classic style to compliment the neighborhood, yet provide the ultimate in comfort and energy efficiency.