What you should know about building a custom home
When you build your new home with us, you will find that the Hibbs Homes difference means absolute transparency in our home building process. We believe the more you know the more enjoyable your homebuilding experience will be.
Our Home Building Process
Step One: New Home Building Consultation
During this phase, you will meet with our home building team to biscuss you needs and learn more about our services. At this meeting, we will discuss the scope of your homebuilding project, including:
- Location to build
- Design criteria
- Functional needs
How should you prepare for your home building consultation?
Feel free to come as you are, but if you wish to move forward with your project on a specific timeline, you may wish to come prepared with any or all of the following items:
- A Pinterest board that outlines your favorite styles & new home inspirations;
- A Houzz.com idea book to showcasing elements from custom homes you wish to incorporate into your project;
- Clippings from home design magazines that demonstrating your style,
- Details on where you wish to build your home, and information on land you may have purcahsed for this project,
- And a construction loan prequalification letter from your lender of choice.
Ready to talk about your new project?