During the design phase, we pair you with Krista Howard, our interior design extraordinaire. Krista and her team will learn more about your needs, lifestyle, privacy preferences, health concerns, decor taste, and more. Click here to learn more about online design tools for the home planning process. She will develop a plan that beautifully suits your aesthetic tastes, budget, and functional needs.
During this phase having a Pinterest album, Houzz photo book, or a file of magazine clippings will greatly help inform her design. We want the home design process to be as simple and enjoyable as possible, and being prepared for this step helps us deliver a design that exceeds your expectations and meets your every need.
Home Design Questions & Considerations
Consider these questions about your family’s lifestyle, and bring notes to help our team design a home that is as functional as it is beautiful.
- Do you have multiple generations of family living in your home?
- Do you have children or do you intend to have children?
- Do you have pets?
- Consider your current furniture – sizes, colors, styles.
- Do you or anyone in your home have mobility issues?
- Where do you anticipate needing power sources?
- How important is easy cleaning to you?
- What are the highest traffic areas of your home?
- Where or how does your family prefer to eat?
- Does anyone in your home have allergies or health issues?
- Do you entertain?