Three-Story Home Addition in Clayton, MO
Adding more space to this beloved all-brick home meant attention to detail and a commitment to quality. For our clients we built a new luxurious master suite and a large great room. We also lowered the basement floor by one foot to create a finished basement that features a workout room, wine cellar, laundry room and large garage.
- Master suite features large custom bathroom, vaulted ceilings, cove lighting and a direct vent fireplace.
- Custom shower with Hennessy Place Creama porcelain tiles and glass inserts, rain showerhead, storage niches, and a curved shower seat.
- Master bathroom features custom cabinetry, granite countertops with a matching vanity, and a Jacuzzi tub.
- New custom, paver driveway features a snowmelt system to eliminate shoveling after a snowfall.
- Great room with a full masonry fireplace, perimeter built-in bookcases and window seat.
- Job finished hardwood floors were laid and stained to match the existing hardwood.
- Ipe decking off the great room includes wrought iron spiral staircase that offers access to the paver patio and built in fire pit below.
- Careful brick selection and expert masonry allowed us to match the “new” exterior brick to the brick on the existing home
The homeowners had this to say on Angie’s List when reviewing our work, “We love our home and I would confidently recommend Hibbs Homes for any project, whether new construction, a large addition, or a remodel. From the time you meet Kim Hibbs’s team to the end of the construction you will be glad you have the highest quality builder and a sense that your project is most important.”