About this Chesterfield New Home
We built our first certified green home in 2007, which is also distinguished as one of the first Gold Level Green-Verified homes built in the St. Louis Area. The green home earned a 5+ Energy Star rating. This high performance two-story home boasts top of the line energy efficient and sustainable building features and cutting edge technology.
Features of this Gold Level Green-Verified Home
This energy efficient custom home features the following:
- Master suite bathroom with dual shower heads, electric tile warmer, separate toilet and shower room for more effective air exhaustion, and a corner whirlpool tub
- From lights to security to HVAC, the entire residence is also automated and can be controlled by computer or phone while away from home.
- Arched architectural details and columns define the living spaces while keeping the floor plan open
- Energy Star appliances
- Low VOC carpeting and paint throughout
- Energy Star rated windows
- Energy Star lighting
- Cellulose insulation
The home is located in the Parkway School District.